How to Get Rich with Cryptocurrency in 2023Nov 07, 2022
Wanna Learn How to Get Rich With Crypto?
So, you wanna learn how get rich with cryptocurrency? Makes sense. Everyone is talking about crypto these days. Bitcoin is pretty much a household name by now. The 2021 bull market made alt coins very popular, too. So, with all this attention on the crypto market in recent years, it’s no wonder more and more people want to know how they can get rich with cryptocurrency. After all, if you can manage to invest early enough, the returns can be staggering! There are plenty of people who have made lots of money investing in the right cryptocurrencies at the right time. If you wanna be one of them, keep reading... This article will provide you with all the tools you need to start your crypto journey on the right foot, so you too can achieve financial freedom. Let's get started!
Get Rich with Cryptocurrency by Learning the Basics
The first step in learning how to get rich with cryptocurrency is understanding crypto basics. You don’t have to be a crypto expert, but you do need to have a basic understanding of how it all works. At the very least, you should know what a blockchain is and how it is used. You should also understand the basics of mining, nodes, and wallet management. Although much has changed since the early days of crypto and you don't need to be as tech savvy anymore to participate in the ecosystem, a responsible investor in the industry should still be well-versed in the following topics:
- How computer networks contribute to making it all happen.
- How to store tokens in a secure wallet that can’t be hacked.
- How to analyze cryptocurrency projects.
If you really wanna get rich with cryptocurrency, don't take any shortcuts! The learning curve in crypto is quite steep, so anyone who tells you that you can get rich quick is LYING to you! Investing in cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. Its a gradual learning process that takes time and dedication on your part.
Learn How to Control Your Own Emotions
Getting rich with cryptocurrency can be extremely taxing on your mental health, especially if you've never experienced the roller-coaster ride of making lots of money in a relatively short amount of time, or if you've just never had a lot of money before. If this is the case, you will most likely succumb to one of the two (or both) of the deadliest predators for new investors: FEAR and GREED. Fear and greed will cause you to make horrible mistakes with your portfolio. You'll find yourself buying at the wrong times and selling at the wrong times, and before you know it you'll be wishing you never even googled: "how to get rich with cryptocurrency."
Always remember, mental health is important in investing because it can affect a person's ability to make decisions. If you're not in a good frame of mind, you may make decisions that are not in your best interest. This can lead to losses in investments and may even cause you to give up investing altogether. So, its important to prioritize mental health when you're engaged in active investing. Below are some of the ways you could improve your mental health for investing purposes:
- Get enough sleep.
- Get regular exercise.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Spend time out in nature everyday.
- Spend time with friends and family on a regular basis.
- Meditate often.
- Read books on investing psychology.
- Repeat to yourself: "money doesn't buy happiness."
Learn How to Manage Risk
Risk management is the process of identifying, analyzing, and taking steps to reduce or eliminate the risks of investing. Proper risk management helps you limit losses and maximize returns. The way you manage risk is unique to yourself, and depends on your own risk-tolerance. Everyone is different. Some people are comfortable with taking more risk than others. This could be due to many different reasons, such as age, experience, goals, net worth, and so on. The important thing is to figure out what your personal risk tolerance level is, and employ a set of rules on your own decision-making process that will allow you to stay within the boundaries of your individual risk curve. In other words, "don't bet more money than you can afford to lose." Pretty simple, right?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to how to manage risk when investing, but below are some universal concepts that will apply to everyone, regardless of their individual situation:
- Diversify your investment portfolio across a number of different asset classes.
- Invest in a mix of growth and income-generating investments.
- Take losses when you need to in order to limit downside risk .
- Invest in assets that have a history of strong performance in the market.
- Hedge your portfolio with put options or other derivative instruments.
Get Rich with Cryptocurrency by Saving in Bitcoin
The best advice to follow when you want to know how to get rich with cryptocurrency is to start by investing in Bitcoin. Now, I know what you're thinking: "But sir, Bitcoin is already worth $10,000s of dollars, I'm too late!" Well, listen carefully, sir: ITS NOT TOO LATE TO BUY BITCOIN. Although, Bitcoin is 15+ years old, its still a baby. We won't get into the specifics of the incredible investment opportunity $BTC still presents us with today, save to say its the once-in-a-life time kind. If you wanna go down the Bitcoin rabbit hole go read this tweet right now:
Bitcoin has the strongest development team in all of crypto, and every year it becomes more and more user-friendly. It is also the coin with the most exchanges available to trade with, so it leads all cryptocurrency adoption. To understand Bitcoin you need to understand the history of money as a technology, so we recommend you read books like Saifedean Ammous' "The Bitcoin Standard", and visit websites like www.hope.com. Investing in Bitcoin won't make you rich overnight, but SAVING in Bitcoin WILL help you create generational wealth for you and your family. If you're really serious about learning how to get rich with cryptocurrency, then LEARN ABOUT BITCOIN!
Get Rich with Cryptocurrency by Doing Your Own Research
If you wanna know how to get rich with cryptocurrency, you need to be able to find coins with strong technical and fundamental drivers. To be a successful cryptocurrency investor, you will need to develop a set of specialized skills, including but not limited to the following:
- Ability of research topics relating to technology and finance.
- Ability to understand the fundamental factors of the entire industry, specific sectors, and individual tokens.
- Ability to understand the technical factors of the entire industry, specific sectors, and individual tokens.
- Ability to understand and employ market psychology best practices.
- Ability to understand and employ proper risk management techniques.
- Ability to persevere through extremely difficult life experiences (i.e. losing all your money, perhaps even multiple times).
In crypto, we have a saying: " Don't trust, verify." In other words, don't just follow what others say, do your own research (DYOR). There's lots of people in the industry who make a living out of preying on new investors, don't be one of their victims! EDUCATE YOURSELF! First and foremost, education is the #1 investment you can make if you really wanna get rich with cryptocurrency. Below are just some of the ways you can begin to educate yourself about the cryptocurrency industry:
- Research new coins with solid development teams. These teams are what will be responsible for making sure a coin is secure and reliable.
- Research projects' social media presence and make sure they are active. You don’t want to invest in a coin that is not well managed on social media.
- Stay up to date with the latest technological trends within the industry. This will help you stay ahead of other more passive investors, and give you an edge in the market.
- Constantly work on your own skill set. In crypto, you will never stop learning. Embrace this. Find online groups with people who know more than you do, and become a part of the community.
- Follow the right experts and influencers. This can be difficult to do when you're first starting out, but if you're reading this article you're already on the right path. Remember, true experts will always give you tons of value at ZERO cost. Below are some examples of what expert crypto content should look like.
1/4— BrainYield 🧠 (@brainyield_) September 12, 2022
🧵Top 3 Tips to Make Money #Cryptotrading (w/Books)
Wanna make money in crypto?
Then, educate yourself, my degen!
Here's our top 3 tips and book recomendations to become a profitable investor/trader in the #crypto market...🧐 pic.twitter.com/CYfJaZSNwZ
Excellent work legend. https://t.co/2iyUZJ4c0t— BrainYield 🧠 (@brainyield_) November 7, 2022
Get Rich with Cryptocurrency by HODLing
There is one last thing to remember when you want to know how to get rich with cryptocurrency: Don’t forget to HODL. This stands for “hold on for dear life,” and it refers to the fact that you should hold onto your coins for as long as possible. Now, not all hodling is created equal, of course. For example, hodling Bitcoin is not the same as hodling a random alt coin. Doing the former is 100x better than doing the latter.
Your ability to hodl the right coins is the test by which your skill as an investor will be measured. Its how you'll showcase everything you've learned about cryptocurrency investing. Because cryptocurrencies are so volatile, its easy to panic and sell at the wrong time, so education and experience are critical to success. Holding on to your coins makes it easier to weather the ups and downs of the industry. If you take a long-term to cryptocurrency investments, you will be better equipped than most people to ride out the rough patches, and actually profit from your endeavors.
So, here are just some of the benefits of hodling:
- It helps you avoid loss. If you sell your crypto when the market is down, you could end up losing money. By hodling, you can avoid this loss and wait for the market to rebound.
- It helps you earn interest on your investment. If you hodl your crypto in a wallet that offers interest, you can earn money on your investment. This can help you offset any losses you may have incurred and potentially earn a profit.
- It helps you ride out the volatility. Cryptocurrencies are notoriously volatile. This can be a good thing if the market is going up, but it can also be a bad thing if the market is going down. By hodling, you can ride out the volatility and wait for the market to stabilize. This can help you avoid making rash decisions that you may later regret.
- It helps you diversify your portfolio. If you hodl a variety of different cryptocurrencies, you can diversify your portfolio and reduce your risk. This can help you protect your investment and potentially earn a higher return.
- It helps you avoid extra taxes. If you sell your crypto, you may have to pay taxes on your profits. However, if you hodl your crypto, you may not have to pay taxes until you sell. This can help you save money in the short term and potentially avoid paying taxes altogether.
The first step to learning how to get rich with cryptocurrency is to get a strong grasp on the technology behind it. You don't have to be a pro trader, but you do need to know how Bitcoin works and how to navigate the often complex ecosystem of the crypto market. You'll need to understand how the industry is evolving in order to make sound investment decisions.
The second step is to learning how to do your own research. Remember, there are a lot of scams in the cryptocurrency space. And while you may think you can spot a cryptocurrency scam a mile away, it's important to understand that there are scammers out there who are extremely good at what they do. So, the first thing you need to do is to make sure that you are KNOWLEDGEABLE. That doesn’t mean you should avoid investing, but it does mean you should only invest after you have done your own research. While being able to read a piece of software code is helpful, its not an absolutely critical part of the skill set you'll need to develop to be a successful cryptocurrency investor. The ability to think critically, be focused and disciplined, however, are critical components. Invest in your education!
Last, but most definitely not least: Don't forget to HODL! The biggest gains in crypto come from holding on to the right coin for long periods of time.Think in terms of years, not months, weeks, or days. Focus on learning and becoming part of a crypto community with people who are eager to teach others, and it will only be a matter of time before you, too, get rich with cryptocurrency!
Ready to take your on-chain data skills to the next level?
Make gains by learning with the Brainyield Explorers and get up to 30 days of Nansen for FREE (PLUS big brain bonuses!🧠)
Discover how to invest in crypto like a pro! 🔥
Get a Crypto Market Tip in your inbox every week.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.